With its modern urban design, in sober colors with hints of hues that enhance its ethereal personality, AR 218 HOTEL welcomes visitors in its lobby, coated with talavera floorings reminiscing the 30’s, an extraordinary fireplace in black marble, high walls framed with large windows, and a majestic staircase shaped as a half semi-moon, which leads to a sunroom protected by a handrail that boasts an impeccable handicraft work, finishing with a cascade of magnificent chandeliers.
The experience continues through a hall with a very peculiar design, flanked by planters and a subtle fountain that leads the way to the three different room categories, which display contemporary and luxurious features, as well as different spaces and ambiences. You can choose from:
- Executive Suite King STANDARD: 20
- Executive Suite Superior King MASTER KING SIZE BED: 14
- Executive Suite Superior Double MASTER 2 BEDS: 5
- Master Suite UNION OF 2 ROOMS, CHECK FOR AVAILABILITY
Each and every room is spacious, showcasing finespun walls with matte finish, exquisite woods, impeccable cotton whites and really luxurious amenities that include state-of-the-art technology, cozy and comfy living rooms and armchairs, functional dining rooms and finely equipped kitchenettes that combine to create an original luxury to conquer the taste of the most exigent travelers.
AR 218 HOTEL is eco-friendly, clean and safe. We help the environment by recycling and reusing water from the rooms, and using low-energy LED lighting too; we also take thorough and detailed care of all the rooms and facilities. Protecting the security and confidentiality of every guest during their stay, is an essential part of the ethics followed by all employees and managers. In addition, we provide multiple services completely free, such as:
- Free, unlimited calls to Mexico, USA and Canada
- Free, unlimited WiFi that covers the whole hotel
- Free bikes for our guests
- Free parking spaces
- Self-service laundry center
AR 218 HOTEL is not far from two International Airports and close to the main business centers.
- Estimated time to Mexico City Benito Juárez International Airport: 20 minutes.
- Estimated time to Toluca International Airport: 45 minutes.
- 10 minutes away from Avenida Reforma, one of the city’s main thoroughfares.
- Avenida Insurgentes, another main road, is only 10 minutes away too.
- World Trade Center: 15 minutes away.
- Banamex Center: 35 minutes away.
- Bancomer Center: 20 minutes.
- 16 minutes away from Polanco, one of the main business districts.
- The South of the city is only 22 minutes away.